What are your covid safety procedures?
- Our studios and office space is by appointment only and is not accessible to the public.
- We follow Manitoba Covid Guidelines in terms of gathering limits for both vaccinated and unvaccinated members.
- We do contact tracing and pre screening
- Upon entering through the building, masks are to be worn at all times while in any area of the building except when models are having their photo taken.
- We have a sanitizer dispenser to greet you upon your arrival. Studio rooms also have hand sanitizer as well.
- We set aside 20 minutes after every session to disinfect high touch arrears such as door handles and countertops and we disinfect the furniture and props between use. During this time we ask that if you are doing a boudoir session on the bed or using the air mattress for the newborn studio that you bring your own bedding.
- Our newborn props are disinfected between use, and blankets and wraps get washed between use.
- Our flooring gets washed each night.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!